Monday, June 1, 2009

The Move: Unpacking Stage 1

After two nights in a hotel room alone, I am now back in my apt. (not as alone, Murph is here.) I got home today and the power was finally back on, which resulted in the security alarm blaring like ZONKERS when I opened the door. This security alarm actually belongs to my next door neighbor Clara, who hasn't removed it yet, because she's been busy getting shmammered and breaking her toe. Ha.

I called her to get her to shut off the alarm and she came by in her pajamas. Cute lady. And then, I drove her to get her some Burger King- she purchased a commemorative Star Trek glass as well. And then, when they sorta screwed up our order, she proceeded to throw a momentary tempter tantrum and call the drive through people "FUCKING BITCHES SHE WANTED TO KILL" I love the shit out of her.

I came and much was accomplished. If you see the boxes in the prior post, they are now gone. As seen here:








This was 3-4 hours of work. We'll see what happens with the kitchen and other rooms.

I miss my friends. I have all your pictures up with the love and care of someone who's died. Maybe the wake should have been for y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment