Friday, June 19, 2009

Amazing New Thing: Escalator Extras

Mom, Dad and I went to Target in Metarie. Two-story Target. Which is like a heaven to me in itself. And while there, Dad and I thought it was ignorant as hell to have a two-story big box store because of the cart. You'd have to take it up and down in the damn elevator. That is, until we realized the cart comes with you up the escalator.


There is the people side of the escalator and the cart side of the escalator. And you just get your cart and continue on your business once you get upstairs. They also have a checkout on top and on bottom. Oh my, my. I know this may not be amazing to others, but it looks insanely cool.

4 comments:

  1. Come visit me in the Atl. We've got a Target with that exact set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that really is super cool.
    Maybe that's just the Kentucky in us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, we don't have one in houston. now, i'm calling corporate. wtf? WE NEED A TWO STORY TARGET!

    ReplyDelete