Sunday, June 28, 2009

Home Improv: Before, During, After Living Room



Living Room Before Pictures:

Before the rooms had off-white walls and white trim. That's the front door and the black curtains I just had up for the time being.


Same , Other side. Black curtain. Red fainting couch.
Living Room During Picture:


This is after the walls were started being painted. Dramatic difference already. Hadn't done the trim yet though.

Living Room After: (Batch 1)


This is the same window as first picture. The credenza is from my grandfather's insurance office. The curtains came from my next door neighbor Clara, but originally were in the Pontchartrain Hotel. The frame is just the frame without the back and I'm going to put some of the old photos I have of my great aunts from WKU in there all off set.


This is the fireplace with wall painted and trim! You can't see it, but there is a ceiling fan cord hanging down. We took the ceiling fan from the kitchen and replaced it with a new one. I spray painted that black and we moved it to the living room and it looks like a new dang fan. I also spray painted the frame on the fireplace, it was originally brown wood and decrepid. The print is an Egon Schiele I got off Art.com. I am a huge Schiele fan. The double lamps came from my grandmother's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment